Sending Parcels from USA to New Zealand
US to NZ Small Package Service
If you have ordered item(s) online ex USA that are slightly larger than a letter or courier pack and the shipper will ship for free anywhere in the States (Only) and NOT overseas, here’s what you do…
- When ordering goods from US on-line you will be asked for a USA “ship to” address and an “order” number or reference.
- Please specify the following shipping address:
- “Your Name” followed by, REF: AKLSP. c/ CFR Rinkens, 15501 Texaco Ave, Paramount. CA 90723
- You will receive a shipment tracking no. and a bill of sale in USD from the supplier. Please copy this into our group email: Docs@extremeglobal.co.nz
- Upon parcel receipt in LA we will provide you with an update with shipping & arrival (NZ Port) dates
- Parcel will be available to collect from our Auckland depot.
- This is Suitable for all on-line small goods except foodstuffs or hazardous cargo
Tariff up 5 kgs (check chargeable volume -1 cbm = 200Kgs)
- 1 shipper, 1 invoice (can be multiple items)
- Goods invoice value not to exceed value NZD 500
- No foodstuffs or hazardous cargo
- New items only with bona fide bill of sale.
Shipping Transit: – Depot Los Angeles to Depot Auckland – Sea Freight (Overall transit 20 days)
Call Chris Ward 021 457 001 email@example.com
Call Ray Smith 021 727 476 firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations 09 2739713 email@example.com